The New Yorker now available on iPhone
If you MUST have The New Yorker available at all times, and you own an iPhone, the now universal app is for you.
Subscribers will get the magazine for free after activating a digital subscription. Others will find the August 13 and August 20 issues available as a free preview.
In addition to looking great on the iPhone, The New Yorker app offers sharing via Twitter, Facebook and email, a slideshow of the current cartoons, video and audio features, plus infographics that are obviously not part of the printed edition.
A one month subscription to the New Yorker is US$5.99 or $59.99 per year. The New Yorker has a great mix of writing on the arts, politics, and life as its writers see it. I know lots of New Yorker fans who will be just thrilled to have this magazine in their pockets.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)