Apple produces 2010 Samsung report comparing the Galaxy S to the iPhone
On Tuesday, Apple submitted as evidence a 132-page document from Samsung that compares the iPhone to the Galaxy S. According to AllThingsD, the 2010 document lists major and minor features of the Galaxy S and points out how the Samsung phone compares to the iPhone. It also provides recommendations on how Samsung should change the Galaxy S to better compete with the iPhone.
Writes John Paczkowski of AllThingsD, "In short, the evaluation report makes the case that the Galaxy (identified here as the "S1″) would be better if it behaved more like the iPhone and featured a similar user interface."
In this part of the trial, Apple is trying to prove that Samsung "slavishly copied" the iPhone when the Korean company designed its Galaxy series of phones. In addition to this document, Apple also brought in several experts, including Mac icon designer Susan Kare, to testify that the design of the Galaxy S mirrors the iPhone in a way that is infringing.
On Tuesday, Apple submitted as evidence a 132-page document from Samsung that compares the iPhone to the Galaxy S. According to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free