iPad point of sale kiosk spied at Panera Bread
Reader Domenico Bettinelli has shared this image of an iPad at a Panera Bread in Pennsylvania. It's being used as a customer-facing point of sale kiosk, which sounds pretty handy. Domenico writes:
"You pay at right the station and then pick up your cup. [When your meal is ready], they bring the meal to your table."
He also notes that it's inside a secure stand, and it appears to cover the Home button but extends well beyond the iPad's ends. I haven't seen one of these, but it sounds convenient. Let us know if you've used one.
iPads used to order food at Panera
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free