iPad point of sale kiosk spied at Panera Bread
Reader Domenico Bettinelli has shared this image of an iPad at a Panera Bread in Pennsylvania. It's being used as a customer-facing point of sale kiosk, which sounds pretty handy. Domenico writes:
"You pay at right the station and then pick up your cup. [When your meal is ready], they bring the meal to your table."
He also notes that it's inside a secure stand, and it appears to cover the Home button but extends well beyond the iPad's ends. I haven't seen one of these, but it sounds convenient. Let us know if you've used one.
iPads used to order food at Panera
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs