Daily iPhone App: Food Network On the Road points you to the best eats in your area
Food Network added to its repertoire of culinary-themed apps with a new offering that lets you find some of the best restaurants in the area. The new Food Network On the Road app takes all the restaurants that are featured on Food Network and lets you find them using your location. The app pulls in food establishments from shows like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, $40 a Day, Giada's Weekend Getaways, Road Tested With the Neelys and more.
Besides sorting restaurants by shows, you also can find locations by chef, address and cuisine. It's a terrific way to find and store the names of the restaurants that you see on TV and want to remember. The Food Network On the Road app is available for free on the iOS App Store and is a must-have for any Food Network fans.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync