Dunkin Donuts launches mobile pay app
Coffee drinkers who prefer Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks will be happy to know that DD now has its own mobile app. The app lets customers pay for food, drinks and other merchandise using their iPhone. Customers can add money to the virtual card using a credit card, debit card or Paypal. When they are ready to pay for their items, customers only have to tap the card inside the app and show the bar code to the cashier.
Besides a mobile payment option, the Dunkin Donuts app lets customers send virtual gift cards called mGifts to friends and family via a text message, email or Facebook. If you're not comfortable using the app to pay for goods, you can always use it to find your local Dunkin Donuts shop. You can also view the nutrition information for various donuts and muffins the donut shop sells.
Customers can download the Dunkin Donuts app for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync