Chrome for iOS updated with new social and stability features
Google has posted an update for the iOS version of its browser Chrome, and the app now features the ability to share content via Google's own G+ network, Facebook or Twitter. The update also has a host of bug fixes per user feedback, according to the changelog, so it should be faster and work smoother.
Not quite as smooth as Mobile Safari just yet, unfortunately, as Apple has access to API calls that third-party developers still can't use. But if you're a big Chrome fan and would rather use that browser on your iOS device, it's good to know the app should run better than ever. The update is out now and of course Chrome is free to download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync