Chrome for iOS updated with new social and stability features
Google has posted an update for the iOS version of its browser Chrome, and the app now features the ability to share content via Google's own G+ network, Facebook or Twitter. The update also has a host of bug fixes per user feedback, according to the changelog, so it should be faster and work smoother.
Not quite as smooth as Mobile Safari just yet, unfortunately, as Apple has access to API calls that third-party developers still can't use. But if you're a big Chrome fan and would rather use that browser on your iOS device, it's good to know the app should run better than ever. The update is out now and of course Chrome is free to download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter