Chrome for iOS updated with new social and stability features
Google has posted an update for the iOS version of its browser Chrome, and the app now features the ability to share content via Google's own G+ network, Facebook or Twitter. The update also has a host of bug fixes per user feedback, according to the changelog, so it should be faster and work smoother.
Not quite as smooth as Mobile Safari just yet, unfortunately, as Apple has access to API calls that third-party developers still can't use. But if you're a big Chrome fan and would rather use that browser on your iOS device, it's good to know the app should run better than ever. The update is out now and of course Chrome is free to download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs