FreshBooks small business accounting service launches an iPhone app
Popular online accounting service FreshBooks released a new iPhone app that'll let users keep track of their small business expenses while on the go. The new app syncs to your online FreshBooks account and lets you manage many aspects of your small business right on your phone.
Just like the online service, the FreshBooks app allows you to create professional invoices and get paid right from your iPhone. It's extremely useful to be able to log your hours and keep track of your expenses on your iPhone when you are working offsite. If you've completed your work and are ready to close out a project, you can submit an invoice before you leave the client's office.
Besides invoicing, the app also lets you manage your clients and keep track of your employees. If you are talking with a new client, you can use the iPhone app to enter client contact information and generate a project estimate during the meeting. The app has a reporting feature that launches mobile safari and takes you to your online account so you can view expense reports, track revenue by client or staff, review team time sheets and more.
The FreshBooks app is available for free from the iOS App Store and requires a FreshBooks account. FreshBooks is a paid service with plans that start at $20 per month. There is a free plan, but it only allows you to manage three clients and does not let you add staff to your account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync