Video interview with Apple v. Samsung jury foreman
Jury foreman Velvin Hogan talks to Bloomberg about the verdict the jury handed down in the high-profile US lawsuit between Samsung and Apple. Hogan discusses how the jury came to its decision and reveals some of the "a-ha moments" that propelled the jury towards a verdict.
In the 16-minute interview, Hogan also defends his statement in which he said he wanted the damages to be more than just a slap on the wrist and talks briefly about Judge Lucy Koh and her courtroom personality. The talk covers many facets of the trial and is worth a listen if you have the time. You can watch the video in its entirety on Bloomberg's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options