Video interview with Apple v. Samsung jury foreman
Jury foreman Velvin Hogan talks to Bloomberg about the verdict the jury handed down in the high-profile US lawsuit between Samsung and Apple. Hogan discusses how the jury came to its decision and reveals some of the "a-ha moments" that propelled the jury towards a verdict.
In the 16-minute interview, Hogan also defends his statement in which he said he wanted the damages to be more than just a slap on the wrist and talks briefly about Judge Lucy Koh and her courtroom personality. The talk covers many facets of the trial and is worth a listen if you have the time. You can watch the video in its entirety on Bloomberg's website.
Jury foreman Velvin Hogan talks to Bloomberg about the verdict the jury handed down in the high-profile US lawsuit between Samsung and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype