Video interview with Apple v. Samsung jury foreman
Jury foreman Velvin Hogan talks to Bloomberg about the verdict the jury handed down in the high-profile US lawsuit between Samsung and Apple. Hogan discusses how the jury came to its decision and reveals some of the "a-ha moments" that propelled the jury towards a verdict.
In the 16-minute interview, Hogan also defends his statement in which he said he wanted the damages to be more than just a slap on the wrist and talks briefly about Judge Lucy Koh and her courtroom personality. The talk covers many facets of the trial and is worth a listen if you have the time. You can watch the video in its entirety on Bloomberg's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync