Video interview with Apple v. Samsung jury foreman
Jury foreman Velvin Hogan talks to Bloomberg about the verdict the jury handed down in the high-profile US lawsuit between Samsung and Apple. Hogan discusses how the jury came to its decision and reveals some of the "a-ha moments" that propelled the jury towards a verdict.
In the 16-minute interview, Hogan also defends his statement in which he said he wanted the damages to be more than just a slap on the wrist and talks briefly about Judge Lucy Koh and her courtroom personality. The talk covers many facets of the trial and is worth a listen if you have the time. You can watch the video in its entirety on Bloomberg's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)