Apple adds online specialist chat to four countries
Apple unveiled a new online help feature that lets customers ask questions when they are shopping for an iPad or iPhone. According to Pocket-Lint, the service debuted on Wednesday in the UK, Germany, Spain and Brazil. Customers who have questions can click on the "Ask Now" button which is present on the iPhone and iPad product pages. The feature will connect you to an Apple specialist who will call you on the phone or chat online with you.
There is also a guided tour option that'll let you watch the specialist's screen as they walk you through Apple's online resources. If you buy a new iPad or iPhone through an Apple specialist, you can also schedule a session to help you setup your email, download new apps and learn some tips-n-tricks for your new iOS device.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options