Samsung injunction hearing set for December 6
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between Apple and Samsung. According to a report in AllThingsD, both Apple and Samsung will appear in court on September 20 to discuss the current ban on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Samsung is asking the court to lift the ban now that the jury decided that the device does not infringe on Apple's design patents. The pair will meet again in court on December 6, when Koh will make a decision on Apple's injunction request. Apple filed a notice earlier this week that asked for an injunction against eight of Samsung's smartphones.
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update