Samsung injunction hearing set for December 6
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between Apple and Samsung. According to a report in AllThingsD, both Apple and Samsung will appear in court on September 20 to discuss the current ban on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Samsung is asking the court to lift the ban now that the jury decided that the device does not infringe on Apple's design patents. The pair will meet again in court on December 6, when Koh will make a decision on Apple's injunction request. Apple filed a notice earlier this week that asked for an injunction against eight of Samsung's smartphones.
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client