Samsung injunction hearing set for December 6
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between Apple and Samsung. According to a report in AllThingsD, both Apple and Samsung will appear in court on September 20 to discuss the current ban on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Samsung is asking the court to lift the ban now that the jury decided that the device does not infringe on Apple's design patents. The pair will meet again in court on December 6, when Koh will make a decision on Apple's injunction request. Apple filed a notice earlier this week that asked for an injunction against eight of Samsung's smartphones.
Judge Lucy Koh released an updated schedule for the many post-trial filings that follow the verdict in the infringement case between...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free