Sega brings Total War Battles back to the Mac
I really liked Sega's Total War Battles when it first arrived on iOS. Classic RTS developers Creative Assembly did a lot of good thinking about how to bring that complicated genre over to the iPad's touchscreen, and they did an excellent job, keeping things simple and accessible without compromising on depth or complexity. They've done so well that Sega is now bringing the game back to the desktop. Total War Battles Shogun is now available on Steam, for both the PC and the Mac.
There's no new content, as far as I can tell, but the game has been made completely compatible with Steam, including leaderboard and achievements for that platform. If you missed this one when it first arrived on iOS, and wouldn't mind having something fun to play on your Mac, definitely give it a look.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync