Sega brings Total War Battles back to the Mac
I really liked Sega's Total War Battles when it first arrived on iOS. Classic RTS developers Creative Assembly did a lot of good thinking about how to bring that complicated genre over to the iPad's touchscreen, and they did an excellent job, keeping things simple and accessible without compromising on depth or complexity. They've done so well that Sega is now bringing the game back to the desktop. Total War Battles Shogun is now available on Steam, for both the PC and the Mac.
There's no new content, as far as I can tell, but the game has been made completely compatible with Steam, including leaderboard and achievements for that platform. If you missed this one when it first arrived on iOS, and wouldn't mind having something fun to play on your Mac, definitely give it a look.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs