TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Using the best camera
Back in 2009, professional photographer Chase Jarvis coined the phrase "The best camera is the one that's with you" in reference to his work with the iPhone's built-in camera. His book, app, and website inspired a lot of other photographers to start doing more professional work with iPhones, and for the amateurs in the crowd, he gave us a reason to experiment more with iPhoneography.
I've done a few TUAW TV Live shows focused (no pun intended) on photography with the iPhone, and today we'll explore more apps and accessories to help you get the best possible photographs and video from your favorite phone.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client