TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Using the best camera
Back in 2009, professional photographer Chase Jarvis coined the phrase "The best camera is the one that's with you" in reference to his work with the iPhone's built-in camera. His book, app, and website inspired a lot of other photographers to start doing more professional work with iPhones, and for the amateurs in the crowd, he gave us a reason to experiment more with iPhoneography.
I've done a few TUAW TV Live shows focused (no pun intended) on photography with the iPhone, and today we'll explore more apps and accessories to help you get the best possible photographs and video from your favorite phone.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter