MLB At Bat adds Ford Sync integration, more
Major League Baseball is entering its final month of regular season play and the playoffs are right around the corner. If you don't subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 2012, now might be a good time to grab the iOS app and sign up for the service. A price decrease lets you subscribe to the rest of the 2012 season for US$4.99, and an update adds several notable features to the iPhone and iPad versions of the app.
The latest version of MLB.com At Bat adds support for Ford SYNC and lets Ford owners access scores, schedules and live audio broadcasts in their AppLink-equipped cars. There's also a new scoreboard overlay feature that lets you see live game stats while you browse through other parts of the app.
The iPhone version of At Bat got a boost with new social sharing features and a re-designed UI that lets you tap the MLB logo to change your team selection for the news, highlights and favorite team views. The iPhone's news headline also sports a new look and feel.
You can download the MLB.com At Bat 2012 app from the iOS App Store for free. A $4.99 in-app purchase lets you subscribe for the remainder of the 2012 season. This sale price is in effect through September 3.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter