MLB At Bat adds Ford Sync integration, more
Major League Baseball is entering its final month of regular season play and the playoffs are right around the corner. If you don't subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 2012, now might be a good time to grab the iOS app and sign up for the service. A price decrease lets you subscribe to the rest of the 2012 season for US$4.99, and an update adds several notable features to the iPhone and iPad versions of the app.
The latest version of MLB.com At Bat adds support for Ford SYNC and lets Ford owners access scores, schedules and live audio broadcasts in their AppLink-equipped cars. There's also a new scoreboard overlay feature that lets you see live game stats while you browse through other parts of the app.
The iPhone version of At Bat got a boost with new social sharing features and a re-designed UI that lets you tap the MLB logo to change your team selection for the news, highlights and favorite team views. The iPhone's news headline also sports a new look and feel.
You can download the MLB.com At Bat 2012 app from the iOS App Store for free. A $4.99 in-app purchase lets you subscribe for the remainder of the 2012 season. This sale price is in effect through September 3.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app