AppNet Rhino available for iPhone
Social network App.net is attracting users who are unhappy with Twitter's recent changes. While these defectors may be pleased with their new social home, many are having a hard time leaving behind iOS clients like Tweetbot. Though it's no Tweetbot, App.net users clamoring for an iOS client should take a look at AppNet Rhino.
AppNet Rhino is not the first App.net app to hit the iOS App Store, but it may be the most full-featured client at this point. Designed by Marko Prljić of Twinkle Tap and developed by Planet 1107, the app lets you post to your timeline with just a few taps. You can also swipe between four screens that let you view your full timeline, your mentions, a global timeline and your profile information. The app can be downloaded for free from the iOS App Store and requires an App.Net account, which is available for US$50.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app