Retina MacBook Pros now fully stocked in Apple Stores
Now that the initial ordering rush has subsided, the online Apple Store (US) has dropped the wait time associated with the MacBook Pro with Retina display and is showing that all models are in stock. The entry-level model gained a few configurable options in early August.
Apple Store has dropped the wait time associated with the MacBook Pro with Retina Display and is showing that all models are in stock.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs