App Store acting wonky by showing free apps in the top paid list
Anyone else notice that the desktop version of iTunes is acting weird today? We were browsing through the top paid apps in several categories (Medical and Social Networking, for example) and noticed that all apps listed are free apps. Amusingly, the top paid app in the Books category is iBooks!
This is one of several reports that have trickled in this week with other unusual behavior in the iTunes App Store. Maybe Apple is tweaking things on the backside in preparation for some big announcement next week? We can only hope.
Hat tip to Appency!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options