App Store acting wonky by showing free apps in the top paid list
Anyone else notice that the desktop version of iTunes is acting weird today? We were browsing through the top paid apps in several categories (Medical and Social Networking, for example) and noticed that all apps listed are free apps. Amusingly, the top paid app in the Books category is iBooks!
This is one of several reports that have trickled in this week with other unusual behavior in the iTunes App Store. Maybe Apple is tweaking things on the backside in preparation for some big announcement next week? We can only hope.
Hat tip to Appency!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support