App Store acting wonky by showing free apps in the top paid list
Anyone else notice that the desktop version of iTunes is acting weird today? We were browsing through the top paid apps in several categories (Medical and Social Networking, for example) and noticed that all apps listed are free apps. Amusingly, the top paid app in the Books category is iBooks!
This is one of several reports that have trickled in this week with other unusual behavior in the iTunes App Store. Maybe Apple is tweaking things on the backside in preparation for some big announcement next week? We can only hope.
Hat tip to Appency!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client