Apple-Samsung judge refuses to change sales ban hearing dates
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a Bloomberg report. Koh said there have been no new facts and no changes in the law, so she will adhere to the original schedule. She also said a later hearing would give Apple opportunity to broaden the list of Samsung products it wants to include in a permanent ban.
As it stands, the two sides will meet on September 20 to discuss the current injunction on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. A December hearing will cover Apple's injunction request against eight Samsung smartphones.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync