Apple-Samsung judge refuses to change sales ban hearing dates
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a Bloomberg report. Koh said there have been no new facts and no changes in the law, so she will adhere to the original schedule. She also said a later hearing would give Apple opportunity to broaden the list of Samsung products it wants to include in a permanent ban.
As it stands, the two sides will meet on September 20 to discuss the current injunction on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. A December hearing will cover Apple's injunction request against eight Samsung smartphones.
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype