Apple-Samsung judge refuses to change sales ban hearing dates
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a Bloomberg report. Koh said there have been no new facts and no changes in the law, so she will adhere to the original schedule. She also said a later hearing would give Apple opportunity to broaden the list of Samsung products it wants to include in a permanent ban.
As it stands, the two sides will meet on September 20 to discuss the current injunction on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. A December hearing will cover Apple's injunction request against eight Samsung smartphones.
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update