Apple-Samsung judge refuses to change sales ban hearing dates
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a Bloomberg report. Koh said there have been no new facts and no changes in the law, so she will adhere to the original schedule. She also said a later hearing would give Apple opportunity to broaden the list of Samsung products it wants to include in a permanent ban.
As it stands, the two sides will meet on September 20 to discuss the current injunction on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. A December hearing will cover Apple's injunction request against eight Samsung smartphones.
US District Court Judge Lucy Koh denied Apple's request to move its December 6 injunction hearing to an earlier date, according to a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved