TUAW Origin Stories: Picky
Picky used to be Pod+, but since WWDC (when this was filmed), the developer has changed the name.
The idea behind Picky is simple: a tool for quickly filtering through artists and songs by viewing them based on how many songs of theirs are on your iOS device. When Pod+ became Picky, the dev who created it (Charles Joseph) gave it a substantial UI facelift. The result is a simple tool for picky music listeners.
In this Origin Stories, we learn why Charles made Picky. As you can imagine, he wanted to tame his own music collection.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync