TUAW Origin Stories: Picky
Picky used to be Pod+, but since WWDC (when this was filmed), the developer has changed the name.
The idea behind Picky is simple: a tool for quickly filtering through artists and songs by viewing them based on how many songs of theirs are on your iOS device. When Pod+ became Picky, the dev who created it (Charles Joseph) gave it a substantial UI facelift. The result is a simple tool for picky music listeners.
In this Origin Stories, we learn why Charles made Picky. As you can imagine, he wanted to tame his own music collection.
Picky lets you sort quickly through your music library
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client