Samsung to sue Apple over iPhone 5 in US
The Korea Times notes that Samsung is prepared to sue Apple if the iPhone 5 supports LTE. The company contends that the iPhone 5 will infringe on its fourth-generation (4G) long-term evolution (LTE) connectivity patents.
The newspaper quotes a senior Samsung executive as saying, "It's true that Samsung Electronics has decided to take immediate legal action against the Cupertino-based Apple."
A court recently found Samsung guilty of infringing on several Apple patents, and issued the Korean company a fine of US$1.05 billion dollars. I guess some people just like to fight.
The Korea Times notes that Samsung is prepared to sue Apple if the iPhone 5 supports LTE. The company contends that the iPhone 5 will...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved