Apple introduces A6 processor for the iPhone 5
Apple has announced the next-generation version of its processor for iOS devices. The A6 processor in the iPhone 5 has a two times faster CPU and two times faster graphics. The processor is 22 percent smaller than the A5, and will enable programs such as Pages and Keynote to launch nearly twice as fast. The image processor in the A6 has spatial noise reduction, a smart filter to better handle color-matching, improved low light performance.
Apple has announced the next-generation version of its processor for iOS devices. The A6 processor in the iPhone 5 has a two times...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype