Verizon to permit cellular FaceTime across all plans for iPhone 5
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its network across all plans. In a recent press release, Verizon said, "Customers wanting to use FaceTime on their iPhone 5 can do so using any Verizon Wireless data plan allowance."
Good news! Now you can have Jr. tell grandma about the home run he hit right from the field.
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free