Verizon to permit cellular FaceTime across all plans for iPhone 5
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its network across all plans. In a recent press release, Verizon said, "Customers wanting to use FaceTime on their iPhone 5 can do so using any Verizon Wireless data plan allowance."
Good news! Now you can have Jr. tell grandma about the home run he hit right from the field.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature