Verizon to permit cellular FaceTime across all plans for iPhone 5
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its network across all plans. In a recent press release, Verizon said, "Customers wanting to use FaceTime on their iPhone 5 can do so using any Verizon Wireless data plan allowance."
Good news! Now you can have Jr. tell grandma about the home run he hit right from the field.
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs