Verizon to permit cellular FaceTime across all plans for iPhone 5
Here's good news for Verizon Wireless customers with an iPhone 5. The company has announced that it will permit FaceTime calls over its network across all plans. In a recent press release, Verizon said, "Customers wanting to use FaceTime on their iPhone 5 can do so using any Verizon Wireless data plan allowance."
Good news! Now you can have Jr. tell grandma about the home run he hit right from the field.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter