Developer's 10-year journey to the iPhone launch stage
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent iPhone 5 and iPod announcement, Apple showed off the processing capabilities of the new iPod touch with Clumsy Ninja, an interactive, animated character created by Natural Motion. VentureBeat reporter Dean Takahashi grabbed Natural Motion CEO Torston Reil after the event and talked to him about his company's animation technology.
According to VentureBeat, Clumsy Ninja is the product of 10 years of development that started with Natural Motion's character animation engine, Euphoria. You can watch the Clumsy Ninja demo below and head over to VentureBeat to learn more about Natural Motion's background and its technology.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature