Developer's 10-year journey to the iPhone launch stage
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent iPhone 5 and iPod announcement, Apple showed off the processing capabilities of the new iPod touch with Clumsy Ninja, an interactive, animated character created by Natural Motion. VentureBeat reporter Dean Takahashi grabbed Natural Motion CEO Torston Reil after the event and talked to him about his company's animation technology.
According to VentureBeat, Clumsy Ninja is the product of 10 years of development that started with Natural Motion's character animation engine, Euphoria. You can watch the Clumsy Ninja demo below and head over to VentureBeat to learn more about Natural Motion's background and its technology.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter