Developer's 10-year journey to the iPhone launch stage
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent iPhone 5 and iPod announcement, Apple showed off the processing capabilities of the new iPod touch with Clumsy Ninja, an interactive, animated character created by Natural Motion. VentureBeat reporter Dean Takahashi grabbed Natural Motion CEO Torston Reil after the event and talked to him about his company's animation technology.
According to VentureBeat, Clumsy Ninja is the product of 10 years of development that started with Natural Motion's character animation engine, Euphoria. You can watch the Clumsy Ninja demo below and head over to VentureBeat to learn more about Natural Motion's background and its technology.
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements