Developer's 10-year journey to the iPhone launch stage
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent iPhone 5 and iPod announcement, Apple showed off the processing capabilities of the new iPod touch with Clumsy Ninja, an interactive, animated character created by Natural Motion. VentureBeat reporter Dean Takahashi grabbed Natural Motion CEO Torston Reil after the event and talked to him about his company's animation technology.
According to VentureBeat, Clumsy Ninja is the product of 10 years of development that started with Natural Motion's character animation engine, Euphoria. You can watch the Clumsy Ninja demo below and head over to VentureBeat to learn more about Natural Motion's background and its technology.
Apple's press events often feature demos of innovative third-party software that showcase the hardware being announced. At the recent...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements