Mod your iPhone so it looks like a Motorola XT390
Looking for something to do with that old iPhone 4 or 4S now that you've got your iPhone 5 pre-ordered? M.I.C. Gadget has instructions on how to turn your iDevice into a Motorola XT390. It's not for the faint of heart. As seen above, it literally involves smashing part of your iPhone to bits. If you've really eager to mimic Motorola though, give it a shot. Otherwise, you're probably better off selling it.
Looking for something to do with that old iPhone 4 or 4S now that you've got your iPhone 5 pre-ordered? M.I.C. Gadget has instructions...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time