Mod your iPhone so it looks like a Motorola XT390
Looking for something to do with that old iPhone 4 or 4S now that you've got your iPhone 5 pre-ordered? M.I.C. Gadget has instructions on how to turn your iDevice into a Motorola XT390. It's not for the faint of heart. As seen above, it literally involves smashing part of your iPhone to bits. If you've really eager to mimic Motorola though, give it a shot. Otherwise, you're probably better off selling it.
Looking for something to do with that old iPhone 4 or 4S now that you've got your iPhone 5 pre-ordered? M.I.C. Gadget has instructions...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free