iMessage was a bit rocky for some today
After a rough patch last week for iCloud, Apple has been having some issues today with iMessage. Reports on MacRumors and Twitter indicate some people were having trouble using Apple's SMS replacement. Problems included messages not sending and error messages.
It's not a problem for everyone using the service, but it had many Apple users gritting their teeth. Many people are now reporting the service is working again, but my personal experience with iMessage is that most of the time it works, but several times a week the service stumbles and my iPhone has to revert to standard SMS.
Apple needs to tighten up iMessage and the iCloud service if it wants to compete. Apple owners tend not to suffer in silence.
After a rough patch last week for iCloud, Apple has been having some issues today with iMessage. Reports on MacRumors and Twitter...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved