New Samsung Galaxy ad attacks the iPhone 5
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The Ben Franklin Close") of the iPhone 5's features and those of the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy's larger screen is right at the top of the list (not necessarily a good thing), which goes on to address the display, battery life, RAM and so on.
What's interesting is that it sells entirely on specs, which Apple never does. Plus, does a typical on-the-fence customer know what "S Beam" is? Or "S Voice?" Or even "Palm Touch Mute Pause"? Incidentally, Palm Touch Mute Pause was the name of my New Order cover band.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service