New Samsung Galaxy ad attacks the iPhone 5
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The Ben Franklin Close") of the iPhone 5's features and those of the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy's larger screen is right at the top of the list (not necessarily a good thing), which goes on to address the display, battery life, RAM and so on.
What's interesting is that it sells entirely on specs, which Apple never does. Plus, does a typical on-the-fence customer know what "S Beam" is? Or "S Voice?" Or even "Palm Touch Mute Pause"? Incidentally, Palm Touch Mute Pause was the name of my New Order cover band.
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update