New Samsung Galaxy ad attacks the iPhone 5
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The Ben Franklin Close") of the iPhone 5's features and those of the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy's larger screen is right at the top of the list (not necessarily a good thing), which goes on to address the display, battery life, RAM and so on.
What's interesting is that it sells entirely on specs, which Apple never does. Plus, does a typical on-the-fence customer know what "S Beam" is? Or "S Voice?" Or even "Palm Touch Mute Pause"? Incidentally, Palm Touch Mute Pause was the name of my New Order cover band.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)