New Samsung Galaxy ad attacks the iPhone 5
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The Ben Franklin Close") of the iPhone 5's features and those of the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy's larger screen is right at the top of the list (not necessarily a good thing), which goes on to address the display, battery life, RAM and so on.
What's interesting is that it sells entirely on specs, which Apple never does. Plus, does a typical on-the-fence customer know what "S Beam" is? Or "S Voice?" Or even "Palm Touch Mute Pause"? Incidentally, Palm Touch Mute Pause was the name of my New Order cover band.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app