New Samsung Galaxy ad attacks the iPhone 5
Samsung released a print ad on Sunday attacking the yet-to-be-released iPhone 5. The ad lists a side-by-side comparison (known as "The Ben Franklin Close") of the iPhone 5's features and those of the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy's larger screen is right at the top of the list (not necessarily a good thing), which goes on to address the display, battery life, RAM and so on.
What's interesting is that it sells entirely on specs, which Apple never does. Plus, does a typical on-the-fence customer know what "S Beam" is? Or "S Voice?" Or even "Palm Touch Mute Pause"? Incidentally, Palm Touch Mute Pause was the name of my New Order cover band.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter