Bad Piggies will have you building custom vehicles for Angry Birds' piggies
The original Angry Birds is a hugely successful franchise, all built on the seemingly simple mechanic of flicking some birds at structures and knocking them down. Bad Piggies, the antagonists in the Angry Birds franchise, are now getting their own franchise based on building things.
Similar to Amazing Alex in that you'll rely on creativity to build things to solve puzzles, in Bad Piggies you'll use blocks with various functions (an engine, a rotor, wheels, etc.) to build vehicles to "launch" your piggies. Of course there will be a variety of landscape challenges as your piggies must reach a goal with cargo intact.
Look for Bad Piggies on September 27.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle