Bad Piggies will have you building custom vehicles for Angry Birds' piggies
The original Angry Birds is a hugely successful franchise, all built on the seemingly simple mechanic of flicking some birds at structures and knocking them down. Bad Piggies, the antagonists in the Angry Birds franchise, are now getting their own franchise based on building things.
Similar to Amazing Alex in that you'll rely on creativity to build things to solve puzzles, in Bad Piggies you'll use blocks with various functions (an engine, a rotor, wheels, etc.) to build vehicles to "launch" your piggies. Of course there will be a variety of landscape challenges as your piggies must reach a goal with cargo intact.
Look for Bad Piggies on September 27.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)