Five new Apple Stores to open during iPhone 5 launch week
Apple's retail division is a machine. Five stores are set to open during the iPhone 5 launch week, which means a fresh stream of customers will help break in the employees as they deal with the usual queues -- and hapless wonders who decided to show up at the last minute to buy a 16 GB white iPhone on a whim (pro tip: they'll be sold out by the time the hapless wonders arrive).
The new stores will be in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the coastal nation of California.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time