Five new Apple Stores to open during iPhone 5 launch week
Apple's retail division is a machine. Five stores are set to open during the iPhone 5 launch week, which means a fresh stream of customers will help break in the employees as they deal with the usual queues -- and hapless wonders who decided to show up at the last minute to buy a 16 GB white iPhone on a whim (pro tip: they'll be sold out by the time the hapless wonders arrive).
The new stores will be in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the coastal nation of California.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature