Five new Apple Stores to open during iPhone 5 launch week
Apple's retail division is a machine. Five stores are set to open during the iPhone 5 launch week, which means a fresh stream of customers will help break in the employees as they deal with the usual queues -- and hapless wonders who decided to show up at the last minute to buy a 16 GB white iPhone on a whim (pro tip: they'll be sold out by the time the hapless wonders arrive).
The new stores will be in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the coastal nation of California.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options