Five new Apple Stores to open during iPhone 5 launch week
Apple's retail division is a machine. Five stores are set to open during the iPhone 5 launch week, which means a fresh stream of customers will help break in the employees as they deal with the usual queues -- and hapless wonders who decided to show up at the last minute to buy a 16 GB white iPhone on a whim (pro tip: they'll be sold out by the time the hapless wonders arrive).
The new stores will be in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the coastal nation of California.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)