Five new Apple Stores to open during iPhone 5 launch week
Apple's retail division is a machine. Five stores are set to open during the iPhone 5 launch week, which means a fresh stream of customers will help break in the employees as they deal with the usual queues -- and hapless wonders who decided to show up at the last minute to buy a 16 GB white iPhone on a whim (pro tip: they'll be sold out by the time the hapless wonders arrive).
The new stores will be in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the coastal nation of California.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free