iOS Passbook support at the Columbus Zoo
When iOS 6 debuts this week, I'll be eager to try Passbook, a new feature that's meant to replace the customer cards and tickets many of us carry around. Now, ticketing provider Accesso has announced its plans to support the technology. Its customers will be able to use Passbook for tickets to the Columbus Zoo and 11 Cedar Fair Entertainment theme parks.
Recently, Delta, Sheraton and Ticketmaster have indicated that they'll offer Passbook support. I'll have to see if any businesses in my rural neck of the woods will add support in the coming months.
More Passbook support
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free