iOS Passbook support at the Columbus Zoo
When iOS 6 debuts this week, I'll be eager to try Passbook, a new feature that's meant to replace the customer cards and tickets many of us carry around. Now, ticketing provider Accesso has announced its plans to support the technology. Its customers will be able to use Passbook for tickets to the Columbus Zoo and 11 Cedar Fair Entertainment theme parks.
Recently, Delta, Sheraton and Ticketmaster have indicated that they'll offer Passbook support. I'll have to see if any businesses in my rural neck of the woods will add support in the coming months.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs