iOS Passbook support at the Columbus Zoo
When iOS 6 debuts this week, I'll be eager to try Passbook, a new feature that's meant to replace the customer cards and tickets many of us carry around. Now, ticketing provider Accesso has announced its plans to support the technology. Its customers will be able to use Passbook for tickets to the Columbus Zoo and 11 Cedar Fair Entertainment theme parks.
Recently, Delta, Sheraton and Ticketmaster have indicated that they'll offer Passbook support. I'll have to see if any businesses in my rural neck of the woods will add support in the coming months.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)