AT&T launches LTE in 10 new markets
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile broadband service to new markets at a feverish pace. AT&T announced this week that it is turning on LTE in the following 10 locations:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Philadelphia, Penn.
- Sacramento, Calif.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Wilmington, Dele.
AT&T launched LTE in nine markets last week and is on schedule to flip the switch in 34 new markets by the end of the year. With this latest rollout, AT&T's LTE coverage now extends to 66 markets and over 74 million people.
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update