AT&T launches LTE in 10 new markets
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile broadband service to new markets at a feverish pace. AT&T announced this week that it is turning on LTE in the following 10 locations:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Philadelphia, Penn.
- Sacramento, Calif.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Wilmington, Dele.
AT&T launched LTE in nine markets last week and is on schedule to flip the switch in 34 new markets by the end of the year. With this latest rollout, AT&T's LTE coverage now extends to 66 markets and over 74 million people.
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free