AT&T launches LTE in 10 new markets
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile broadband service to new markets at a feverish pace. AT&T announced this week that it is turning on LTE in the following 10 locations:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Philadelphia, Penn.
- Sacramento, Calif.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Wilmington, Dele.
AT&T launched LTE in nine markets last week and is on schedule to flip the switch in 34 new markets by the end of the year. With this latest rollout, AT&T's LTE coverage now extends to 66 markets and over 74 million people.
AT&T knows that LTE connectivity on the iPhone 5 is a tremendous draw for customers and the carrier is rolling out its 4G mobile...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs