Nokia points out Lumia 920's superiority to iPhone 5
While people line up for the iPhone 5 in droves, Nokia is busy pushing out promotional material that shows how its upcoming Lumia 920 handset is better than the iPhone 5. The Finnish manufacturer posted the above chart on its UK Facebook page with the tagline, "Good things come to those who wait."
Nokia is hoping its cutesy graphic will win over customers who will be persuaded to pass on the iPhone and wait for the Lumia, which doesn't have an official launch date or price. It's a tough sell, especially when you can travel to your local Apple store or third-party retailer with $200 in your pocket and walk out with the best smartphone on the market.
While people line up for the iPhone 5 in droves, Nokia is busy pushing out promotional material that shows how its upcoming Lumia 920...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free