Nokia points out Lumia 920's superiority to iPhone 5
While people line up for the iPhone 5 in droves, Nokia is busy pushing out promotional material that shows how its upcoming Lumia 920 handset is better than the iPhone 5. The Finnish manufacturer posted the above chart on its UK Facebook page with the tagline, "Good things come to those who wait."
Nokia is hoping its cutesy graphic will win over customers who will be persuaded to pass on the iPhone and wait for the Lumia, which doesn't have an official launch date or price. It's a tough sell, especially when you can travel to your local Apple store or third-party retailer with $200 in your pocket and walk out with the best smartphone on the market.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options