Nokia points out Lumia 920's superiority to iPhone 5
While people line up for the iPhone 5 in droves, Nokia is busy pushing out promotional material that shows how its upcoming Lumia 920 handset is better than the iPhone 5. The Finnish manufacturer posted the above chart on its UK Facebook page with the tagline, "Good things come to those who wait."
Nokia is hoping its cutesy graphic will win over customers who will be persuaded to pass on the iPhone and wait for the Lumia, which doesn't have an official launch date or price. It's a tough sell, especially when you can travel to your local Apple store or third-party retailer with $200 in your pocket and walk out with the best smartphone on the market.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)