First four iPhone 5 TV ads hit the airwaves
Not that it's really necessary to gin up more enthusiasm for the iPhone 5, but here they go: four television ads for the new phone have hit the airwaves and Apple's YouTube channel. The ads feature a different voiceover actor than previous iPhone spots [update: per CNET, it's Jeff Daniels] and have a somewhat jovial tone; the Panorama highlight ad, "Cheese," is particularly cute.
Got a favorite? Let us know. All four ads are embedded below the poll.
|Don't like any of them/can't decide||97 (12.5%)|
[hat tip Macgasm]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support