First four iPhone 5 TV ads hit the airwaves
Not that it's really necessary to gin up more enthusiasm for the iPhone 5, but here they go: four television ads for the new phone have hit the airwaves and Apple's YouTube channel. The ads feature a different voiceover actor than previous iPhone spots [update: per CNET, it's Jeff Daniels] and have a somewhat jovial tone; the Panorama highlight ad, "Cheese," is particularly cute.
Got a favorite? Let us know. All four ads are embedded below the poll.
|Don't like any of them/can't decide||97 (12.5%)|
[hat tip Macgasm]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service