First four iPhone 5 TV ads hit the airwaves
Not that it's really necessary to gin up more enthusiasm for the iPhone 5, but here they go: four television ads for the new phone have hit the airwaves and Apple's YouTube channel. The ads feature a different voiceover actor than previous iPhone spots [update: per CNET, it's Jeff Daniels] and have a somewhat jovial tone; the Panorama highlight ad, "Cheese," is particularly cute.
Got a favorite? Let us know. All four ads are embedded below the poll.
|Don't like any of them/can't decide||97 (12.5%)|
[hat tip Macgasm]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free