First four iPhone 5 TV ads hit the airwaves
Not that it's really necessary to gin up more enthusiasm for the iPhone 5, but here they go: four television ads for the new phone have hit the airwaves and Apple's YouTube channel. The ads feature a different voiceover actor than previous iPhone spots [update: per CNET, it's Jeff Daniels] and have a somewhat jovial tone; the Panorama highlight ad, "Cheese," is particularly cute.
Got a favorite? Let us know. All four ads are embedded below the poll.
|Don't like any of them/can't decide||97 (12.5%)|
[hat tip Macgasm]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV