First four iPhone 5 TV ads hit the airwaves
Not that it's really necessary to gin up more enthusiasm for the iPhone 5, but here they go: four television ads for the new phone have hit the airwaves and Apple's YouTube channel. The ads feature a different voiceover actor than previous iPhone spots [update: per CNET, it's Jeff Daniels] and have a somewhat jovial tone; the Panorama highlight ad, "Cheese," is particularly cute.
Got a favorite? Let us know. All four ads are embedded below the poll.
|Don't like any of them/can't decide||97 (12.5%)|
[hat tip Macgasm]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration