Apple reportedly meeting with Swiss Federal Railway over iOS 6 clock
Remember that iOS 6 clock the Swiss Federal Railway (SBB) said Apple copied from them? It seems they'll be sitting down together soon to discuss an arrangement.
As noted by CNET, the SBB doesn't necessarily want money from Apple and is "proud" its design wound up in iOS 6. I'm not sure what they want (perhaps a Swiss logo on the clock?), but we'll keep you posted.
Another gripping drama
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved