Box app updated with iPhone 5 compatibility, get 10 GB of storage free now
The Box app has just been updated for compatibility with the iPhone 5 and to celebrate, Box is offering some excellent cloud storage deals for new users. When you download and sign in to the free app (starting now, for a limited time), you will get the 10 GB + Sync Box service for free. If you are a new user, that's yours for free, and if you're an existing user with a 5 GB account, you'll get another 5 GB for free as well.
Box not only allows you to save you files on its cloud service, but also lets you make use of the Box API, with lots of different services for various document types and apps. And Box Sync allows you to connect all your documents up together to your desktop computers, so you can access and use them from anywhere. Currently, I use Dropbox quite a bit, but that free service only offers 2 GB of storage, so Box's deal is worth jumping on right now. It's available until October 31, so download the app and sign up as soon as you can.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements