Comparing the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S
The iPhone 5 isn't a week old but we're getting a lot of great photo analysis. In particular, Apple touted an upgraded camera, and folks are comparing it to the iPhone 4S and the Samsung Galaxy S3.
As you might expect, the 5 has a better camera than the 4S, although iMore notes that the 4S shot photos that seemed warmer. Check out their side-by-side comparison shots covering a range of shooting conditions here.
The Galaxy, however, is a big question. As a major competitor, Samsung needs to make sure its cameras are at least on par with Apple's. Unfortunately, as Creativebits discovered, they are not.
Of course, the question is whether consumers will notice the difference and buy accordingly.
The iPhone 5 currently has one of the best cameras of any smartphone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free