Comparing the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S
The iPhone 5 isn't a week old but we're getting a lot of great photo analysis. In particular, Apple touted an upgraded camera, and folks are comparing it to the iPhone 4S and the Samsung Galaxy S3.
As you might expect, the 5 has a better camera than the 4S, although iMore notes that the 4S shot photos that seemed warmer. Check out their side-by-side comparison shots covering a range of shooting conditions here.
The Galaxy, however, is a big question. As a major competitor, Samsung needs to make sure its cameras are at least on par with Apple's. Unfortunately, as Creativebits discovered, they are not.
Of course, the question is whether consumers will notice the difference and buy accordingly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync