Comparing the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S
The iPhone 5 isn't a week old but we're getting a lot of great photo analysis. In particular, Apple touted an upgraded camera, and folks are comparing it to the iPhone 4S and the Samsung Galaxy S3.
As you might expect, the 5 has a better camera than the 4S, although iMore notes that the 4S shot photos that seemed warmer. Check out their side-by-side comparison shots covering a range of shooting conditions here.
The Galaxy, however, is a big question. As a major competitor, Samsung needs to make sure its cameras are at least on par with Apple's. Unfortunately, as Creativebits discovered, they are not.
Of course, the question is whether consumers will notice the difference and buy accordingly.
The iPhone 5 currently has one of the best cameras of any smartphone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update