Comparing the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S
The iPhone 5 isn't a week old but we're getting a lot of great photo analysis. In particular, Apple touted an upgraded camera, and folks are comparing it to the iPhone 4S and the Samsung Galaxy S3.
As you might expect, the 5 has a better camera than the 4S, although iMore notes that the 4S shot photos that seemed warmer. Check out their side-by-side comparison shots covering a range of shooting conditions here.
The Galaxy, however, is a big question. As a major competitor, Samsung needs to make sure its cameras are at least on par with Apple's. Unfortunately, as Creativebits discovered, they are not.
Of course, the question is whether consumers will notice the difference and buy accordingly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)