iPhone 5 online reservations now available
Apple just upped the convenience of ordering an iPhone 5. Its online reservation system is up and running, so now you can place your order from your desk and receive your iPhone from your local Apple Store.
Customers should be able to pick up their phones on the next business day. Apple notes that phones are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis in the stores. So, ordering the day before is probably a good idea.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration