iPhone 5 online reservations now available
Apple just upped the convenience of ordering an iPhone 5. Its online reservation system is up and running, so now you can place your order from your desk and receive your iPhone from your local Apple Store.
Customers should be able to pick up their phones on the next business day. Apple notes that phones are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis in the stores. So, ordering the day before is probably a good idea.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app