iPhone 5 online reservations now available
Apple just upped the convenience of ordering an iPhone 5. Its online reservation system is up and running, so now you can place your order from your desk and receive your iPhone from your local Apple Store.
Customers should be able to pick up their phones on the next business day. Apple notes that phones are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis in the stores. So, ordering the day before is probably a good idea.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs