iPhone 5 online reservations now available
Apple just upped the convenience of ordering an iPhone 5. Its online reservation system is up and running, so now you can place your order from your desk and receive your iPhone from your local Apple Store.
Customers should be able to pick up their phones on the next business day. Apple notes that phones are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis in the stores. So, ordering the day before is probably a good idea.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time