Woz: Apple Maps flaws 'not that severe'
Steve Wozniak, aka Woz, was in Sydney Australia when he noted that, while Apple's Maps were "disappointing," he felt the problem has been blown out of proportion. Of course, Sydney happens to have flyover support, whereas London does not.
It should also be noted that Woz carries more than one phone with him at a time, so if Apple fails him his Android devices pick up the slack, which seems to be exactly what happened when he tried to get somewhere and Maps on his iPhone 5 failed.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter