Woz: Apple Maps flaws 'not that severe'
Steve Wozniak, aka Woz, was in Sydney Australia when he noted that, while Apple's Maps were "disappointing," he felt the problem has been blown out of proportion. Of course, Sydney happens to have flyover support, whereas London does not.
It should also be noted that Woz carries more than one phone with him at a time, so if Apple fails him his Android devices pick up the slack, which seems to be exactly what happened when he tried to get somewhere and Maps on his iPhone 5 failed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free