Woz: Apple Maps flaws 'not that severe'
Steve Wozniak, aka Woz, was in Sydney Australia when he noted that, while Apple's Maps were "disappointing," he felt the problem has been blown out of proportion. Of course, Sydney happens to have flyover support, whereas London does not.
It should also be noted that Woz carries more than one phone with him at a time, so if Apple fails him his Android devices pick up the slack, which seems to be exactly what happened when he tried to get somewhere and Maps on his iPhone 5 failed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update