Woz: Apple Maps flaws 'not that severe'
Steve Wozniak, aka Woz, was in Sydney Australia when he noted that, while Apple's Maps were "disappointing," he felt the problem has been blown out of proportion. Of course, Sydney happens to have flyover support, whereas London does not.
It should also be noted that Woz carries more than one phone with him at a time, so if Apple fails him his Android devices pick up the slack, which seems to be exactly what happened when he tried to get somewhere and Maps on his iPhone 5 failed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV