Consumer Reports likes iPhone 5
Consumer Reports has posted its initial review of the iPhone 5, and it's mostly positive. Testers liked the display, calling it "crisp and bright," as well as LTE connectivity, noting that the iPhone 5 downloaded web pages faster than previous models.
The complaints shouldn't be a surprise to those who've been reading iPhone 5 reviews. The testers at Consumer Reports found the Maps app to be unreliable, both in search mode and turn-by-turn. They also found the camera to be comparable to that in the iPhone 4S, and not a major leap forward.
You can read the full report here. The group plans to publish more in-depth information soon.
Consumer Reports has posted its initial review of the iPhone 5, and it's mostly positive. Testers liked the display, calling it "crisp...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free