Consumer Reports likes iPhone 5
Consumer Reports has posted its initial review of the iPhone 5, and it's mostly positive. Testers liked the display, calling it "crisp and bright," as well as LTE connectivity, noting that the iPhone 5 downloaded web pages faster than previous models.
The complaints shouldn't be a surprise to those who've been reading iPhone 5 reviews. The testers at Consumer Reports found the Maps app to be unreliable, both in search mode and turn-by-turn. They also found the camera to be comparable to that in the iPhone 4S, and not a major leap forward.
You can read the full report here. The group plans to publish more in-depth information soon.
Consumer Reports has posted its initial review of the iPhone 5, and it's mostly positive. Testers liked the display, calling it "crisp...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support