Tim Cook offers extended Thanksgiving break to Apple employees
It should be a happier Thanksgiving holiday this year for Apple employees. Once again Apple CEO Tim Cook has let team members know that they've had a great year and that they can take the entire Thanksgiving week off in the US to spend more time with their families.
That time off will be with pay; Apple retail store employees will have to juggle schedules to keep the stores staffed during the busy holiday shopping time, so they'll take their extra three days at another time; likewise with international employees.
In his letter to the staff, reproduced at 9to5 Mac, Cook said:
"Apple is having another incredibly successful year, thanks to all of the hard work by you and your teams. Your focus and dedication to making the best products on earth is what makes Apple such an incredible place."[via MacRumors]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)