SuperSync 5 will add support for iTunes Match
SuperSync is a really impressive app that you've probably already heard about if you've ever tried to keep iTunes libraries between various computers synced together. It basically scans your iTunes library as you add to it, and then tracks different libraries across Macs and PCs to make sure that they're all the same (or at least that they all follow whatever rules you've set up for them).
And now, SuperSync is adding support for iTunes Match. SuperSync will help iTunes find the best quality copies of those songs and sync them to any other computers you've set up on the system.
It's another bit of powerful functionality in an already powerful app. SuperSync is available from the website for US$22.95 for the ability to sync between two computers.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter