AOL brings its On network to the iPhone and iPad
AOL launched its On network earlier this year, and today, it released a universal iOS app that'll let users watch On video content using their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The AOL On app lets users browse content from AOL as well as its partners Martha Stewart Living, Omnimedia, E! and Travel Channel. There are about 420,000 clips in the video library that span a variety of topics like technology, food, health, home and more. The iOS app also supports AirPlay, so you can stream a video from your iPhone to your HDTV.
The AOL On app is available from the iOS App Store for free. No subscription is required to watch the content, but there are short pre-roll ads.
Note: On publisher AOL Mobile and TUAW have the same corporate parent, AOL.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV