AOL brings its On network to the iPhone and iPad
AOL launched its On network earlier this year, and today, it released a universal iOS app that'll let users watch On video content using their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The AOL On app lets users browse content from AOL as well as its partners Martha Stewart Living, Omnimedia, E! and Travel Channel. There are about 420,000 clips in the video library that span a variety of topics like technology, food, health, home and more. The iOS app also supports AirPlay, so you can stream a video from your iPhone to your HDTV.
The AOL On app is available from the iOS App Store for free. No subscription is required to watch the content, but there are short pre-roll ads.
Note: On publisher AOL Mobile and TUAW have the same corporate parent, AOL.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature