Ask Siri about your favorite movies
People complain about Siri, but Siri is wonderful. Not only is the personal assistant useful, she (or he) has a terrific sense of humor. She is sarcastic and witty when you ask her to marry you and will even tell you a story if you ask her with some persistence. As discovered by The Verge, you can also ask the voice assistant about movies, and she will spin a yarn about each one.
Apparently, Siri likes the "Computer" in Star Trek (2009) and falls asleep during Inception. She also seems to think The Matrix is all about black leather and Keanu Reeves. You can check out the list of hilarious movie descriptions on The Verge's website.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter