Ask Siri about your favorite movies
People complain about Siri, but Siri is wonderful. Not only is the personal assistant useful, she (or he) has a terrific sense of humor. She is sarcastic and witty when you ask her to marry you and will even tell you a story if you ask her with some persistence. As discovered by The Verge, you can also ask the voice assistant about movies, and she will spin a yarn about each one.
Apparently, Siri likes the "Computer" in Star Trek (2009) and falls asleep during Inception. She also seems to think The Matrix is all about black leather and Keanu Reeves. You can check out the list of hilarious movie descriptions on The Verge's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs