Ask Siri about your favorite movies
People complain about Siri, but Siri is wonderful. Not only is the personal assistant useful, she (or he) has a terrific sense of humor. She is sarcastic and witty when you ask her to marry you and will even tell you a story if you ask her with some persistence. As discovered by The Verge, you can also ask the voice assistant about movies, and she will spin a yarn about each one.
Apparently, Siri likes the "Computer" in Star Trek (2009) and falls asleep during Inception. She also seems to think The Matrix is all about black leather and Keanu Reeves. You can check out the list of hilarious movie descriptions on The Verge's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free