Ask Siri about your favorite movies
People complain about Siri, but Siri is wonderful. Not only is the personal assistant useful, she (or he) has a terrific sense of humor. She is sarcastic and witty when you ask her to marry you and will even tell you a story if you ask her with some persistence. As discovered by The Verge, you can also ask the voice assistant about movies, and she will spin a yarn about each one.
Apparently, Siri likes the "Computer" in Star Trek (2009) and falls asleep during Inception. She also seems to think The Matrix is all about black leather and Keanu Reeves. You can check out the list of hilarious movie descriptions on The Verge's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options