Ask Siri about your favorite movies
People complain about Siri, but Siri is wonderful. Not only is the personal assistant useful, she (or he) has a terrific sense of humor. She is sarcastic and witty when you ask her to marry you and will even tell you a story if you ask her with some persistence. As discovered by The Verge, you can also ask the voice assistant about movies, and she will spin a yarn about each one.
Apparently, Siri likes the "Computer" in Star Trek (2009) and falls asleep during Inception. She also seems to think The Matrix is all about black leather and Keanu Reeves. You can check out the list of hilarious movie descriptions on The Verge's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)