Apple extends iCloud storage for paid MobileMe users until 2013
Former paid MobileMe subscribers who made the leap to iCloud earlier this year originally had a complementary storage upgrade that was set to expire on September 30, or this past Sunday. Now, those MobileMe subscribers are getting emails from Apple saying the storage upgrade will last until September 30, 2013.
While the 25 GB bump in iCloud storage reported on September 30th turned out to be a glitch, this appears to be the real deal.
The extension applies to those who transitioned from MobileMe to iCloud between October 12, 2011, and August 1, 2012.
Thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync