Apple extends iCloud storage for paid MobileMe users until 2013
Former paid MobileMe subscribers who made the leap to iCloud earlier this year originally had a complementary storage upgrade that was set to expire on September 30, or this past Sunday. Now, those MobileMe subscribers are getting emails from Apple saying the storage upgrade will last until September 30, 2013.
While the 25 GB bump in iCloud storage reported on September 30th turned out to be a glitch, this appears to be the real deal.
The extension applies to those who transitioned from MobileMe to iCloud between October 12, 2011, and August 1, 2012.
Thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service