Apple extends iCloud storage for paid MobileMe users until 2013
Former paid MobileMe subscribers who made the leap to iCloud earlier this year originally had a complementary storage upgrade that was set to expire on September 30, or this past Sunday. Now, those MobileMe subscribers are getting emails from Apple saying the storage upgrade will last until September 30, 2013.
While the 25 GB bump in iCloud storage reported on September 30th turned out to be a glitch, this appears to be the real deal.
The extension applies to those who transitioned from MobileMe to iCloud between October 12, 2011, and August 1, 2012.
Thanks to those who submitted the tip!
Former paid MobileMe subscribers who made the leap to iCloud earlier this year originally had a complementary storage upgrade that was...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs