Angry Birds Star Wars coming to your galaxy November 8
A long time ago, in an iOS app far, far away....
Back in 2009, an iPhone-exclusive game called Angry Birds arrived and became an instant hit. The game has become a huge franchise, with five sequels generating over 1 billion downloads on a number of platforms. Now Rovio has released a trailer for Angry Birds Star Wars, to be released November 8 on iOS, Android, OS X and Windows.
Angry Birds Star Wars follows on the heels of Bad Piggies, the spin-off game that lets players experience the viewpoint of the much-maligned pigs in the original game. There's no word yet on the price for the new addition to the Angry Birds universe.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs