Angry Birds Star Wars coming to your galaxy November 8
A long time ago, in an iOS app far, far away....
Back in 2009, an iPhone-exclusive game called Angry Birds arrived and became an instant hit. The game has become a huge franchise, with five sequels generating over 1 billion downloads on a number of platforms. Now Rovio has released a trailer for Angry Birds Star Wars, to be released November 8 on iOS, Android, OS X and Windows.
Angry Birds Star Wars follows on the heels of Bad Piggies, the spin-off game that lets players experience the viewpoint of the much-maligned pigs in the original game. There's no word yet on the price for the new addition to the Angry Birds universe.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service