WSJ: Apple has ordered 10 million iPad minis
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Asian suppliers have received an order for 10 million iPad minis (or whatever they're called) from Apple.
That's interesting, depending how much faith you put into "some component suppliers" as sources of Apple news. The Journal reports that Apple hasn't responded to requests for further information. Well, yeah.
How about we just simmer down until the thing is announced?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype