WSJ: Apple has ordered 10 million iPad minis
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Asian suppliers have received an order for 10 million iPad minis (or whatever they're called) from Apple.
That's interesting, depending how much faith you put into "some component suppliers" as sources of Apple news. The Journal reports that Apple hasn't responded to requests for further information. Well, yeah.
How about we just simmer down until the thing is announced?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features