WSJ: Apple has ordered 10 million iPad minis
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Asian suppliers have received an order for 10 million iPad minis (or whatever they're called) from Apple.
That's interesting, depending how much faith you put into "some component suppliers" as sources of Apple news. The Journal reports that Apple hasn't responded to requests for further information. Well, yeah.
How about we just simmer down until the thing is announced?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app