Project HOPE's accidental iPad ad
Project HOPE is a US health care organization that has been bringing medical care and training to areas in need around the world since 1958. In the video below, HOPE volunteer and pediatric physician Dr. Dana Braner talks about how the iPad helps him break down barriers between himself and his young patients, who are usually quite concerned about visiting the doctor.
It's a short and sweet look at the iPad in action in a way that helps put a smile on the faces of children. Check out the video, and consider getting involved with Project HOPE.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options