Project HOPE's accidental iPad ad
Project HOPE is a US health care organization that has been bringing medical care and training to areas in need around the world since 1958. In the video below, HOPE volunteer and pediatric physician Dr. Dana Braner talks about how the iPad helps him break down barriers between himself and his young patients, who are usually quite concerned about visiting the doctor.
It's a short and sweet look at the iPad in action in a way that helps put a smile on the faces of children. Check out the video, and consider getting involved with Project HOPE.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app