Tweetdeck updated with themes and new fonts
Twitter clients are like political candidates these days -- everyone's got one they like, and no one really wants to hear about the ones they don't. For me, TweetDeck is still my client of choice. Even though I've heard good things about TweetBot for Mac and a few other options out there, nothing newer has caught my eye. That's why I'm glad to hear that TweetDeck just got updated, and my client of choice has a few new tricks to it.
The biggest change is that the client now supports themes, so if you don't like that dark default look, you can easily switch it over to a much lighter theme with dark text on a white background. You can also now customize the font that displays your tweets, and there are a few other new options and features to play around with.
Yes, you might have moved on to a different Twitter client, for whatever reasons you've chosen to do so. But for those of us using TweetDeck, an update like this is very welcome indeed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype