Where do most iPhone accidents happen?
The most common place to destroy an iPhone is not in your car or even the bathroom. According to a survey from Squaretrade, most fatal iPhone accidents (21 percent) happen in the kitchen, with the living room (18 percent) and bathroom (16 percent) following closely behind. Surprisingly, only 9 percent of damaged phones went for a swim in the toilet.
The majority of accidents (69 percent) are caused by the owner and happen inside the home (51 percent). The survey also showed that water is the leader when it comes to liquid damage, with soda, beer and coffee/tea rounding out the list. Have you killed an iPhone? Share your tale of woe with us in the comments.
The most common place to destroy an iPhone is not in your car or even the bathroom. According to a survey from Squaretrade, most fatal...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements