Where do most iPhone accidents happen?
The most common place to destroy an iPhone is not in your car or even the bathroom. According to a survey from Squaretrade, most fatal iPhone accidents (21 percent) happen in the kitchen, with the living room (18 percent) and bathroom (16 percent) following closely behind. Surprisingly, only 9 percent of damaged phones went for a swim in the toilet.
The majority of accidents (69 percent) are caused by the owner and happen inside the home (51 percent). The survey also showed that water is the leader when it comes to liquid damage, with soda, beer and coffee/tea rounding out the list. Have you killed an iPhone? Share your tale of woe with us in the comments.
The most common place to destroy an iPhone is not in your car or even the bathroom. According to a survey from Squaretrade, most fatal...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs