Awesome iPhone mod illuminates Apple logo
OK, this is probably one of the greatest iPhone mods we've seen to date. Featured on Adafruit, this mod uses a "trademark-infringing" replacement back and some other parts to make the Apple logo on the back of an iPhone 4 glow. The modder, Becky Stern from Adafruit, even put a rainbow color decal behind the logo to give it a more retro look.
Check out the original post on Adafruit for more details, and watch the video below for full instructions (love the black fingernails, Becky!). This is definitely not a project for the timid or inexperienced.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature