Awesome iPhone mod illuminates Apple logo
OK, this is probably one of the greatest iPhone mods we've seen to date. Featured on Adafruit, this mod uses a "trademark-infringing" replacement back and some other parts to make the Apple logo on the back of an iPhone 4 glow. The modder, Becky Stern from Adafruit, even put a rainbow color decal behind the logo to give it a more retro look.
Check out the original post on Adafruit for more details, and watch the video below for full instructions (love the black fingernails, Becky!). This is definitely not a project for the timid or inexperienced.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support