J.K. Rowling says the MacBook Air 'changed my life'
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling gave Apple an unexpected product endorsement during a public appearance at the Lincoln Centre in London earlier this week. According to the report in Publishers Lunch, Rowling talked about her writing habits and proclaimed that "the MacBook Air changed my life." It allows her to write "everywhere, including some very strange places."
It's not a surprising admission, especially to those who own a MacBook Air. At 13.3-inches and under, it's almost as portable as the iPad and has the keyboard of the MacBook Pro. It's the best bring everywhere, work everywhere device that Apple offers.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time