J.K. Rowling says the MacBook Air 'changed my life'
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling gave Apple an unexpected product endorsement during a public appearance at the Lincoln Centre in London earlier this week. According to the report in Publishers Lunch, Rowling talked about her writing habits and proclaimed that "the MacBook Air changed my life." It allows her to write "everywhere, including some very strange places."
It's not a surprising admission, especially to those who own a MacBook Air. At 13.3-inches and under, it's almost as portable as the iPad and has the keyboard of the MacBook Pro. It's the best bring everywhere, work everywhere device that Apple offers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs