J.K. Rowling says the MacBook Air 'changed my life'
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling gave Apple an unexpected product endorsement during a public appearance at the Lincoln Centre in London earlier this week. According to the report in Publishers Lunch, Rowling talked about her writing habits and proclaimed that "the MacBook Air changed my life." It allows her to write "everywhere, including some very strange places."
It's not a surprising admission, especially to those who own a MacBook Air. At 13.3-inches and under, it's almost as portable as the iPad and has the keyboard of the MacBook Pro. It's the best bring everywhere, work everywhere device that Apple offers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options