J.K. Rowling says the MacBook Air 'changed my life'
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling gave Apple an unexpected product endorsement during a public appearance at the Lincoln Centre in London earlier this week. According to the report in Publishers Lunch, Rowling talked about her writing habits and proclaimed that "the MacBook Air changed my life." It allows her to write "everywhere, including some very strange places."
It's not a surprising admission, especially to those who own a MacBook Air. At 13.3-inches and under, it's almost as portable as the iPad and has the keyboard of the MacBook Pro. It's the best bring everywhere, work everywhere device that Apple offers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free