You're the Pundit: Name the new new iPad
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the newer new iPad. You know, the small one.
All indications point to Apple's "a little more" being a 7.85-inch iPad. What's more, we think Apple is probably going to do the obvious and name it "the iPad mini" because the "new new iPad" just sounds ridiculous.
But what if Apple didn't? What if it decided against the obvious and went, well, a little more creative. What name would you support?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|iPad Air||479 (31.4%)|
|iPad nano||388 (25.5%)|
|Message Pad, the Newton Reborn||31 (2.0%)|
|"A little more" to show you? How about the iPad little?||30 (2.0%)|
|iPad junior||60 (3.9%)|
|The Galaxy Pad||33 (2.2%)|
|½Pad...or better yet µPad||25 (1.6%)|
|iPadlet (aka the iPadcito)||26 (1.7%)|
|iPad light days||30 (2.0%)|
|new new iPad||47 (3.1%)|
Thanks to everyone on Twitter who suggested names!
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved