You're the Pundit: Name the new new iPad
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the newer new iPad. You know, the small one.
All indications point to Apple's "a little more" being a 7.85-inch iPad. What's more, we think Apple is probably going to do the obvious and name it "the iPad mini" because the "new new iPad" just sounds ridiculous.
But what if Apple didn't? What if it decided against the obvious and went, well, a little more creative. What name would you support?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|iPad Air||479 (31.4%)|
|iPad nano||388 (25.5%)|
|Message Pad, the Newton Reborn||31 (2.0%)|
|"A little more" to show you? How about the iPad little?||30 (2.0%)|
|iPad junior||60 (3.9%)|
|The Galaxy Pad||33 (2.2%)|
|½Pad...or better yet µPad||25 (1.6%)|
|iPadlet (aka the iPadcito)||26 (1.7%)|
|iPad light days||30 (2.0%)|
|new new iPad||47 (3.1%)|
Thanks to everyone on Twitter who suggested names!
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates