You're the Pundit: Name the new new iPad
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the newer new iPad. You know, the small one.
All indications point to Apple's "a little more" being a 7.85-inch iPad. What's more, we think Apple is probably going to do the obvious and name it "the iPad mini" because the "new new iPad" just sounds ridiculous.
But what if Apple didn't? What if it decided against the obvious and went, well, a little more creative. What name would you support?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|iPad Air||479 (31.4%)|
|iPad nano||388 (25.5%)|
|Message Pad, the Newton Reborn||31 (2.0%)|
|"A little more" to show you? How about the iPad little?||30 (2.0%)|
|iPad junior||60 (3.9%)|
|The Galaxy Pad||33 (2.2%)|
|½Pad...or better yet µPad||25 (1.6%)|
|iPadlet (aka the iPadcito)||26 (1.7%)|
|iPad light days||30 (2.0%)|
|new new iPad||47 (3.1%)|
Thanks to everyone on Twitter who suggested names!
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype