You're the Pundit: Name the new new iPad
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the newer new iPad. You know, the small one.
All indications point to Apple's "a little more" being a 7.85-inch iPad. What's more, we think Apple is probably going to do the obvious and name it "the iPad mini" because the "new new iPad" just sounds ridiculous.
But what if Apple didn't? What if it decided against the obvious and went, well, a little more creative. What name would you support?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|iPad Air||479 (31.4%)|
|iPad nano||388 (25.5%)|
|Message Pad, the Newton Reborn||31 (2.0%)|
|"A little more" to show you? How about the iPad little?||30 (2.0%)|
|iPad junior||60 (3.9%)|
|The Galaxy Pad||33 (2.2%)|
|½Pad...or better yet µPad||25 (1.6%)|
|iPadlet (aka the iPadcito)||26 (1.7%)|
|iPad light days||30 (2.0%)|
|new new iPad||47 (3.1%)|
Thanks to everyone on Twitter who suggested names!
When it comes to evaluating the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free